Monday, September 8, 2008

Time Flies!!!

Well here I am again trying to get it done and not having enough hours in the day, I'm sure none of you know what that feels like! So here is the update for us! Kyle started school!!!! The big KDG. He loves it, today was his official day alone and I was a little nervous for him, reminding him to behave and to ask for help, all those mothering reminders. As we got to the school he was very anxious to get inside. We walked in and he found his name and had me help him with his name badge! I stood there with tears! (But trying to act cool you know , don't want to embarrass him) His teacher welcomed him and helped him get his things to start the day and as he walked back to his seat he looked at me and said it's ok Mom you can go! I guess I should be happy that he wasn't clinging to me screaming don't go!! (and I am) I guess it just hard to believe that I'm not needed, but them when we got home he had me make him a sandwich so I guess I'm good for somethings!!! I remember that first day and I am so glad that he was happy and excited. How fun it will be to watch him learn and grow this year! He is already full of facts! Mom, did you know that bats eat mosquito's! (Random, but true) How lucky I am to have such a smart boy!

And the other big news... I was called as Primary President!!! Yea! You just got 3 hrs free from your child what should you do HMMMM. Lets give you 50 more to worry about!!! I am thankful! Last Sunday when the phone rang Matt answered, I was still asleep Matt was on his way to a meeting. The voice said can you meet with the Bishop at 10:00? I said I'll try my best and before I hung up the phone I knew what was happening! It's amazing how the lord prepares you, even if it is the last second! I have big shoes to fill!! The lady I am following is AMAZING she did her calling with love and spirit and I hope I can follow that example! I have a great presidency so If I can just learn from them it should be great! we have been so blessed with our ward! Great friends and lots of love! Well that about ti for us! Matt Has been working so much that there isn't much news there I guess that is a blessing it means the business is gong well and he is feeling productive! I am lucky to have a husband who works so hard for our family! Our washer broke and I spent a day at the laundry mat! I met a lady there who shared with me some thing from her life! I truly am grateful that I have a husband who wants the best for me and our family!!
Well now that I have blabbed on forever! I hoe to hear from you all soon... ~Cindy

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah for primary! I really think the primary room is the best place to be in church. I learn soooo much. You may already be aware of this website, but I use it a lot:
sugardoodle.net/mambo/
As if you need the help. You were the one giving me all the great primary ideas last time I was there.
Loves!